Now is the time for discounts and i’m really thinking about getting a new LED TV for my Living room, i’m thinking about 46 – 55″ LED tv’s and not necessarily a smart TV or 3D capable, and in a reasonable price.
The Tv’s i’m actually looking at are :
1. The Sony Bravia 47″ 3D LED TV R500A , seems like a good value for money, its got passive 3D glasses which is also a + when coming to the 3D world as the glasses tend to be lighter and more comfortable to wear. The styling is also futuristic in its nature which is an added benefit.
2. The Samsung 46 Inch Full HD LED TV, this isn’t one of the latest screens out there but the price is about right, no 3D though.
3. The TV i’m leaning towards (due to the 50″ Screen) and the price, also is a very good value for money compared to the other screens, no 3D though.
5. LG 47″ 3D Full HD, Quite nice looks and design overall, a little over budget for me, but I might sacrifice for the extra features. The 3D here is also passive, and its got an impressive contrast ratio of 6m:1, also built in Wifi, with Media Link and DLNA. I think i’ll be passing by Best tomorrow to have a look ! Two player view on 3D!, flicker free passive glasses + i think I made my mind up, while i’m writing this :p
6. Philips 46PFL4008/56 46″ screen, LED TV, no 3D, very good value for money.
7. Same as 6, but including 3D – 40 KD difference.
8. Like 5 the Toshiba, i’m leaning towards this for the price and Size of the screen. Quite impressive, but I have to see them in real life!
I’ll be visiting different showrooms to see the screens in person. I’ll keep you updated with the decision, in the mean time please do help out with your recommendations! Which one do you think I shoud go with – I’m looking at a budget of around 240 KD but will be able to pay 50 more if its worth it / has more features.