I received my FitBit Ultra a couple of days ago from Borderlinx. Here are a couple of advantages of the FitBit over the Nike Fuel Band:
- I find the FitBit ultra a little more accurate
- The sleeping meter and wireless Syncing give it a little more functionality and its nice to know nearly how much time it takes for you to get to sleep and how good your sleep was the night before. It syncs automatically with your laptop when you’re near and doesn’t require any user intervention.
As you can see above, I didn’t have very good sleep last night :'( .
- The fact that you can have it in your pocket means that when you’re on the treadmill it will count your steps, unlike the Nike Fuel Band, where if your hands are stationary it wont count your steps + you can put it in your pocket, and be able to wear a watch.
- The online information is a lot more accurate and contains a lot more information
- It can measure stair steps.
If you’re not in a hurry I’d suggest you wait for the newer FitBit model which will be released on the 25th of October, the FitBit One.
Here’s a comparison video I found , it shows some of the major differences too: