I heard about this from my cousin when he just came back from the states, and somehow I remembered to look it up tonight.. Enjoy!
Some Facts around this car:
- Comes in Two Colors: Black and Bright Silver Metallic.
- COD Logo is embroidered on all the seats and carpets
- Unique custom gauges and featuring the MW3 Logos
- comes with the new 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine.
- Standard equipment includes a Rock-Trac® 4WD system with 4:1 low gear ratio
- The Electronic Sway Bar Disconnect system lets you disengage the sway bar when driving under 18 mp for up to 25% more reach!
- AGGRESSIVE POWER-DOME HOOD
- SUPER-TOUGH FRONT BUMPER
- RUGGED REAR BUMPER
- Mopar Rock Rails
- 32-inch BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain tires. Joined to unique 17-inch cast-aluminum wheels in semi-gloss Black
These are a couple of pics that were taken at the Detroit motor show 2011.
I believe they might have two versions, black ops and MW3 -> Please do share with us if you have any more info.
For more info check out : http://www.jeep.com/en/callofduty/
I can’t wait to see one of these in Kuwait!