A lot of us have reserved the Windows 10 update (see my previous post on how to do that here), however the launch date was set for the 29th and a lot of users still didn’t get the indicator to start downloading windows 10.
Here’s what you have to do :
1. Make sure you know which version of the OS you have (The 64 bit or 32 Bit)
This can be done by visiting you control panel and viewing system preferences
2. Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO and you’ll get the following page :
3. Click on the appropriate version of windows that you have and start downloading the installer (to find out which version of windows you are running click on the FAQ above the download buttons.
4. Run the downloaded installer, it would take a little while, click to download windows 10.
5. After you download Windows 10, make sure you have everything backed up and start the windows setup.
6. Connect your laptop to a power outlet and start installing.